Deputy Person Responsible at the Pharmaceutical Warehouse (Place of work: Krakow)
- Supervise compliance with and update procedures in accordance with Good Distribution Practice
- Supervise the circulation of and prepare correct documentation related to the activities of the pharmaceutical warehouse
- Enhance the quality assurance system
- Conduct risk analysis
- Supervision over the qualification procedure of warehouse customers and suppliers
- Verify the rights of counterparties (suppliers and customers) for wholesale distribution and for trading in controlled goods
- Supervise the storage conditions for medicinal products and medical devices
- Education: Master of Pharmacy.
- At least two years’ service in a pharmaceutical warehouse or pharmacy
- A good knowledge of DPD and the Act – Pharmaceutical Law
- Knowledge of Word, Excel
- Responsibility, orderliness and reliability in the performance of tasks.
- Good organisation of work
- Communication and teamwork skills
- stable employment conditions under the employment contract,
- attractive remuneration,
- the necessary work tools,
- access to private healthcare
- a sports card.
I consent to the processing of my personal data by the Pharmaceutical Company AMARA sp. z o.o., address: ul. Stacyjna 5, 30-851 Krakow, as the Data Controller, for the purposes of storage for future recruitment, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. I am aware that providing my data is voluntary. I have the right to access to the content of my data, to lodge a complaint and to have my data corrected or erased. My data will be processed for a period of 6 months.
I consent to the processing of my personal data other than those referred to in Article 221 of the Labour Code for the purposes necessary for the implementation of the recruitment process at the Pharmaceutical Company AMARA sp. . z o.o. under Article 6 (1)(a) of the GDPR.