Ethics at AMARA
Ethical issues are of particular importance to us. By acting in an ethical manner, we express respect for other people, as well as a mature organizational culture. We try to disseminate our values within our company and among stakeholders, business partners and our clients. Honesty, responsibility, quality and cooperation determine the directions of ZF AMARA’s activities. In order to implement them in our daily work, we create new corporate structures – internal control units, ethics management and enterprise risk management.
We are responsible for people employed in our company. In relations with employees and business partners, we adhere to the principles of work ethics and international quality standards confirmed by the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certificate, in order to ensure the correct manufacturing process of the product through strict supervision of the entire production process, as well as the standards of Good Laboratory Practice (Good Laboratory Practice – GLP), which ensure high quality and credibility of research.
- The company’s staff policy is based on accepted values, a system of professional competencies and open communication.
- We respect the private sphere of our employees and make sure that they always have the opportunity to rest and regenerate.
- We believe that what guarantees good relations with employees is open and meaningful communication.
- We are committed to achieving the set objectives, which are clearly defined, measurable, achievable and rewarded.
- We focus on the development of our company and achieving the best possible result.
- We offer our customers a guarantee of quality, service, reliable information and technical support.
- We give individual departments of the company a lot of freedom of action and we are eager to learn new ideas of employees – their implementation supports business development.
- We are family-friendly, which is why we support young parents and pre-retirement workers.
- New employees at the implementation stage receive support and help from colleagues from the department. Cooperation in our company is based on mutual trust and openness. Sharing experience allows all members of the ZF AMARA team to build lasting professional relationships and continuously improve.
- We know that constant expansion of competences is important, which is why we care about the professional and personal development of employees through the organization of trainings, trips summarizing the achievements to date and presenting plans for the coming months, cyclically held webinars under the patronage of the President of the Supreme Medical Chamber and the Supreme Pharmaceutical Chamber, organizing trips to the largest conferences in Poland, sponsoring trips to international fairs held in Copenhagen, Bologna and Frankfurt.