In accordance with Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), respecting your right to privacy, we are presenting below the information concerning the processing performed by the Pharmaceutical Company AMARA Sp. z o.o. (further details below) of the personal data made available by you through our website, including in connection
- The controller of the personal data is the Pharmaceutical Company Amara Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Krakow, ul. , Stacyjna 5, entered into the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for Krakow-Śródmieście in Krakow, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000018255, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 6792681839, REGON (National Official Business Register Number): 350661354, telephone: +48 12 657 40 40, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type of personal data to be processed:
- name and surname, address details, including email address – if provided in the form, email messages, or when creating a user account,
- IP address – each time you access the website www.amara.pl if the user accepts cookies,
- employment data, professional licence number, company name, business address – if the user opens the account as a pharmacist, doctor or person authorised to represent a pharmacy or a pharmaceutical wholesale enterprise,
- delivery address, credit card details, bank account details – if the user opens the account as a pharmacist, doctor or person authorised to represent a pharmacy or a pharmaceutical wholesale enterprise,
- The personal data transmitted will be processed for the following purposes:
- in cookies – to adapt the content of web pages to suit your preferences and optimise your use of web pages; to compile statistics which help understand how you use the web pages; to maintain your session after logging in; to conduct analytics and monitor impressions; to ensure security and continuous operation.
- based on your consent (if granted) – to maintain commercial contacts, present offers, send marketing content (direct marketing);
- data of customers and business partners – to take steps to conclude the contract (pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) and (f) of the GDPR), to perform the contracts concluded (pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR), to fulfil the legal obligations of the controller, including in particular fiscal obligations (pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR);
- in each case – to pursue legitimate interests of the controller only if this proves necessary for the protection of rights or exercise of claims (pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
- Personal data will be provided, to the extent necessary to fulfil the processing possess set out above, to the staff and associates of the Controller, as well as to entities providing IT and advisory services to the Controller, including legal and accounting services. The data will be transmitted under a contract requiring confidentiality and/or a personal data processing agreement requiring the processing of data subject in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR and the Controller. Data will also be provided to national authorities or other bodies entitled under the law.
- Personal data will not be transferred outside Poland.
- Personal data will be stored for the following periods:
- cookies– 3 years after their collection;
- data obtained on the basis of consent– until withdrawn or until termination of the legal relationship under which it was granted;
- data of customers and business partners – for the period necessary for the proper performance of the contract, and the limitation of claims resulting from the contract, but not less than for the period required by law
including, in particular, tax law.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time (which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal) and the right to object to the processing of personal data.
- According to the GDPR, you have the right to: access to and receive a copy of your personal data; correction (rectification) of your data; request erasure of data; restrict or object to their processing; data portability; lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, but the refusal to provide data, lodging of an objection, or the request for erasure of data will impede or prevent the execution of the aforementioned purpose of the processing.
- The controller does not exercise profiling of personal data and does not make decisions by automated means.
Consent to commercial communications
If you have agreed to receive commercial communications, the statement will include consent to the transmission of commercial communications by electronic means, in particular by electronic mail, pursuant to Article 10 of the Electronically Supplied Services Act of 18 July 2002 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2019, item 123, as amended) and Article 172 of the Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications (consolidated text of 2019, item 2460).